معلومات ملاك11
إنضم
21 أكتوبر 2008
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
What The Doctor Said 0000poem

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]He said it doesn't look good [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]he said it looks bad in fact real bad [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]he said I counted thirty-two of them on one lung before [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I quit counting them [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I said I'm glad I wouldn't want to know [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]about any more being there than that [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]he said are you a religious man do you kneel down [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]in forest groves and let yourself ask for help [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]when you come to a waterfall [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]mist blowing against your face and arms [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]do you stop and ask for understanding at those moments [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I said not yet but I intend to start today [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]he said I'm real sorry he said [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I wish I had some other kind of news to give you [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I said Amen and he said something else [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I didn't catch and not knowing what else to do [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]and not wanting him to have to repeat it [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]and me to have to fully digest it [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I just looked at him [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]for a minute and he looked back it was then [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I jumped up and shook hands with this man who'd just given me [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]something no one else on earth had ever given me [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I may have even thanked him habit being so strong [/FONT]

التعديل الأخير:

ملاك11

معلومات ملاك11
إنضم
21 أكتوبر 2008
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
my target of these poems to read and translate if u dont know
we should to improve how to write
thankyo

Ms.English

معلومات Ms.English
إنضم
5 يوليو 2008
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
My sis malak
i'd like 2 thank u 4 ur effort
in the EF, this addition is wonderful ,cuz it is about a nice poem
i'ld like 2 say it has been written by Remod Carver
so let me put this info about this man:

Carver was born in Clatskanie, Oregon, as in a mill town on the Columbia River, and grew up in Yakima, Washington. His father, a sawmill worker from Arkansas, was an alcoholic. Carver's mother worked on and off as a waitress and a retail clerk. His one brother, James Franklin Carver, was born in 1943
Carver's career was dedicated to short stories and poetry. He described himself as "inclined toward brevity and intensity" and "hooked on writing short stories" (in the foreword of Where I'm Calling From, a collection published in 1988 and a recipient of an honorable mention in the 2006 New York Times article citing the best works of fiction of the previous 25 years). Another stated reason for his brevity was "that the story [or poem] can be written and read in one sitting." This was not simply a preference but, particularly at the beginning of his career, a practical consideration as he juggled writing with work. His subject matter was often focused on blue-collar experience, and was clearly reflective of his own life. The same could probably be said of the recurring theme of alcoholism and recovery.

لحن حياة

معلومات لحن حياة
إنضم
29 يونيو 2008
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
my own utopia
i like the language

and i like ms. english adding

i do recommend all sisters who wants to improve their language to read it ...

and try the english\english transation first ^_^ then if they could not get the meaning they could translated to arabic

Malak .... Be always with us dear

من نحن ؟؟

موقع نسوة : هي شبكه عربيه تهتم بكل ما يخص المرآه وحياتها اليوميه يعمل منذ سنوات لمساعدة والمساهمه في انجاح كافة الامور الحياتيه للمرآه العربيه