المشاهدات
معلومات عاشقة الشهد
إنضم
27 أبريل 2007
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
كل عام والجميع بخير
حبيت اهني كل البلقيسيات بالعيد وعلى قمة هذه التهنئة الاستاذة (ناعمة الهاشمي ) وكل المشرفات وكذلك جميع العضوات مع الدعوات الصادقة لهن بدوام السعادة والصحة في ظل طاعة الله تعالى ( كل عام والجميع بخير )

اسم الموضوع : كل عام والجميع بخير | المصدر : المنتدى العام

ضي القمر

معلومات ضي القمر
إنضم
4 مايو 2007
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
كل عام وانت بصحة وعافية
والف شكر على التهنئة كلها شهد
اختك ضي القمر

lovegamegold001

عضوة مخالفة لقوانين المنتدى
معلومات lovegamegold001
إنضم
28 سبتمبر 2008
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
With

It is a good artical and helpful for me to read it.There is a short story as followsOne is about young people graduating from college. He has been eager to have a sports car. As a result, he said to my father that his idea. With the approach of the graduation ceremony, young people look forward to his father give him a surprise. Finally, in the graduation ceremony that morning, he called his father to the study, told him how his love him, for there is such a good son to be proud. Then, his father handed his son a beautiful gift box packaging. Young people are curious and a little disappointed to open the gift box, was found inside a beautiful cover of leather, with gold above the words inscribed his name. Angry young man to father yelled: "You know it full well that my desire has given me a book?" He left, roared out of the house. Many years later, young people have been successful. To pause, he began to regret their move was. He would like to see his father, graduating from the day he has never seen his father. Is preparing to leave when he received a telegram - his father passed away, all the property left to him. The father entered the room, he felt deep remorse and sorrow. He slowly finishing his father's papers, found the book - his father gave him a gift. He tears open the book, turning page to page. Suddenly, from the back of the book out of a car key, with a label written on a car dealer's name, is to sell the sports car he had dreamed of it, above, also marked his graduation date and "shall Has been paid ". How many times we are blessed with the pass, simply because we did not imagine the well-being of the packaging looks fine.________________________________________www.fast-wowgold.com/age-of-conan-gold.htmworld of warcraft goldFFXI GilEVE ISKAge of Conan Gold

من نحن ؟؟

موقع نسوة : هي شبكه عربيه تهتم بكل ما يخص المرآه وحياتها اليوميه يعمل منذ سنوات لمساعدة والمساهمه في انجاح كافة الامور الحياتيه للمرآه العربيه