إنضم
12 فبراير 2011
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الموقع الالكتروني
yotune5554.terapad.com
Hi, few questions for you

be sure to come and check out our blog. However, I have been involved with some of the technical issues of making websites (and software) available to as many people as possible and it is very difficult to try to meet anyone's requires. Of course, having general guidelines help, but when some comes to us and says, for example, 'how can I put maths on the net accessibly when my customers can't install mathplayer' even I have to hold my own hands up as well as say I don't know! I believe that my personal experience with visual impairment allows me to think about the particular technical issues however I don't claim to be an authority of either impairment or accessible * I've too much even now to learn for that. Gary - I'm in fact at the University associated with Nottingham although I've been involved with projects based all over the country. MSOR has bases in many universities and one is likely to be at Glasgow uni which hosts the website. Having said that, we now have had thunderstorms in Nottingham way too and they've be actively playing havoc with our internet connection!

معلومات ناني الشاميه
إنضم
29 نوفمبر 2010
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
اللهم صلي وسلم على حبيبنا وسيدنا محمد عليه الصلاه والسلام
اللهم اتي محمد الوسيله والفضيله وابعثه اللهم مقاما محمودا الذي وعدته يغبطه به الاولون والاخرووون

معلومات سمراء بلادي
إنضم
11 مارس 2011
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
اللهم صلي وسلم وزد وبارك على سيدنا محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم بعدد ما ذكره الذاكرون وسها عن ذكره الغافلون واحشرنا تحت لوائه وارزقنا يا رب شفاعته يوم العرض عليك واحينا وامتنا على سنته واجزه خير ما جزيت نبيا عن امته بورك قلمك يالغالية وجزاك الله خير على التذكير

نواااره7

معلومات نواااره7
إنضم
16 سبتمبر 2014
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
اللهم صل وسلم وبارك على سيدنا محمد وعلى أله وصحبه أجمعين ..
يااااارب أرزقني شفاعته وجميع المسلمين

من نحن ؟؟

موقع نسوة : هي شبكه عربيه تهتم بكل ما يخص المرآه وحياتها اليوميه يعمل منذ سنوات لمساعدة والمساهمه في انجاح كافة الامور الحياتيه للمرآه العربيه