المشاهدات
معلومات بنوتة وكتكوتة
إنضم
17 نوفمبر 2010
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
محادثة ضرررررروري
لوو سمحتم بدي محادثة انجليزي عن healthy eating ضروووووووووووووووري وتكوووووووون صغيرررة

lina19

معلومات lina19
إنضم
17 نوفمبر 2007
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
جنب جيراننا
.Food defines our life, healthy eating is crucial because it allows us to have healthy bodies and thus healthy lives. a healthy diet is a veriety of balanced quantities of food that includes all the elements needed by the body to function such as protein , sacharides and lipid sources. also eating small portions of food that are devided throughout the day is important for a better metabolic fonctionning. finally staying away from cholesterol sources, and too sugary sources will permit our body to stay in shape instead of storing all the access of food as fat . it can also contribute to heart deseases and other issues.

lina19

معلومات lina19
إنضم
17 نوفمبر 2007
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
جنب جيراننا
i hope it helps and gives u an idea. i have no idea what i wrote above since it was quiq.. but yeah .. ^^"

رشوف القمر

معلومات رشوف القمر
إنضم
13 يناير 2011
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
سلام عليكم قبل يومين ظهر موضوع كيف تتعلمين الانجليزي بسرعه وانحذف انا حابه ا تعلم اسس اللغه الانجليزيه صح من البدايه وحابه اتعلم كيف المحادثه لاني حاولت اكثر من مره و فشلت

من نحن ؟؟

موقع نسوة : هي شبكه عربيه تهتم بكل ما يخص المرآه وحياتها اليوميه يعمل منذ سنوات لمساعدة والمساهمه في انجاح كافة الامور الحياتيه للمرآه العربيه