إنضم
17 ديسمبر 2008
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
اتمنى كل من يرى الصفحه الدعاء لي بالشفاء والعوده ل
تحميل اذكار الصباح والمساء فيديو00
حطوها بجوالاتكم وإسمعوها وإنتو طالعين الصباح والله ماا تاخذ من وقتكم خمس دقايق والفايده لكم

الأذكار بطريقة جميلة جداً وفيديو‏

فيديو أذكار الصباح وأذكار المساء من قناة المجد الفضائية

أذكار الصباح
التحميل
: 23.88 م.ب
http://www.emanway. com/multimedia/ video//azkar_ alsabah.WMV

أذكار المساء

التحميل
: 19.43 م.ب
http://www.emanway. com/multimedia/ video//azkar_ almasa.wmv

أنشرها.. فانك لا تعلم متى وأين تموت..
فتجدها لك إن شاء الله لك شفيعة يوم القيامه

Yougssio62

معلومات Yougssio62
إنضم
17 فبراير 2009
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط

I'm going to bump the thread PRETTY WOMANPART 11EXT. EQUESTRIAN CENTER - ANOTHER ANGLE - LATE AFTERNOONIn another group of PEOPLE.ANOTHER MANYou look awfully familiar, Vivian.Haven't we run into one anotherat the spa in La Costa?VIVIANWell, I do often spa there.EXT. EQUESTRIAN CENTER - ANOTHER ANGLE - LATE AFTERNOONEdward and Elizabeth Stuckey watch Vivian laugh and chat witha group of WOMEN.ELIZABETH STUCKEYEdward, she's marvelous. Warmand witty and down to earth.EDWARD(with pleasure)She is, isn't she.ELIZABETH STUCKEYSo unlike your usuals. Where onearth did you find her?Edward smiles enigmatically. Taking an hors d'oeuvres off apassing WAITERS's tray, he starts forward.EXT. EQUESTRIAN CENTER - ANOTHER ANGLE - LATE AFTERNOONA WOMANWe're good together. He has toadmit it. I've been just whathe wants me to be. I say theright things, I know the rightpeople, I give wonderful parties.No question, no arguments, noembarrassments. It works for bothof us.That makes Vivian think. And then she smiles as she sees Edwardapproaching. Vivian moves to him.VIVIANEdward, these women here, I don'tthink any of'm like the guysthey're with. They're just intoit for the money.EDWARDI'm sure that's true for some of them.VIVIANI thought I was the pro. Thesewomen make me feel like anamateur.EDWARD(a beat)Ready to stomp sod?EXT. EQUESTRIAN CENTER - ON THE FIELD - LATE AFTERNOONIN A SERIES OF SHOTS TO MUSICThe CROWD engages in sod stomping. They drink champagne. They make a dance out of it. They laugh. Shoes get stuck in themud. It's ludicrous -- these people in their suits and fancyclothes, replacing divots and stepping over the horse shit.In a corner of the field, grazing horses stare, seemingly indisbelief.Vivian is having a wonderful time. And then, as she movestowards the outside of the crowd she sees someone staring ather from over among some of the riders and grazing horses.David Kross smiles at Vivian. She hesitates... and then shecrosses towards him.EXT. EQUESTRIAN CENTER - ANOTHER ANGLE - LATE AFTERNOONDAVID KROSSHi.VIVIANHi. I never thought stompingin grass could be so much fun.DAVID(laughs)I like your hat.VIVIANHuh? Oh... yeah. S'okay?(pleased; a moment)Uhm... how're... business thingsgoing.DAVIDLet's not talk about it, it's toodepressing. Come on, I'll showyou Thunder.VIVIANPlease, we hardly know each other.DAVIDThunder's a horse. Come on.EXT. EQUESTRIAN CENTER - ANOTHER ANGLE - LATE AFTERNOONThey approach the sweating mount. David Kross caresses thehorses muzzle.DAVIDHey, big guy, you getting tired,yet? I am. This is Vivian.(a beat; and then:)You two been together long? Youand Edward?VIVIANNo.DAVIDHope to be?To Vivian's surprise, the question causes a pang inside.VIVIANIt's... it's not like that.DAVIDI see. Well. Maybe that meansyou'd have lunch with me sometimethen.Vivian is suddenly silent. She looks away.DAVID (cont'd)I'm sorry, am I being too forward?VIVIANYou don't know anything about me.DAVIDI'd like to find out. You don'tknow anything about me either.That's why people have lunch.But something holds Vivian back, a feeling.EXT. EQUESTRIAN CENTER - IN THE CROWD - LATE AFTERNOONWilliam Stuckey turns... stops... stares. He sees Vivian andDavid Kross standing together. He stares, his mind racing, andanxious, angry look on his face.EXT. EQUESTRIAN CENTER - LATE AFTERNOONStuckey has Edward off to the side. He is talking to him ina low, earnest voice.STUCKEYFill me in on this. How'd youand Vivian meet?EDWARDWe just did.STUCKEY(grinning)Come on, you can tell me. I surewould like to know where a guyruns into a girl as attractiveas this.EDWARDThe night I left your house, Iwas lost. I was looking fordirections.STUCKEYAnd you just happened to run intoher. Great. What's she do? Shework?EDWARDYes...STUCKEYDoing what?EDWARDVivian's in sales.STUCKEYSales, really? That's great.What does she sell?Edward's eyes narrow.EDWARDWhy do you want to know?STUCKEYHear me out. I've known you along time. I see a differencein you this week. Like that tie.I'm suddenly wondering if thisgirl's not the difference.Especially when I see her talkingwith David Kross.EXT. EQUESTRIAN CENTER - ANGLE ON VIVIANVivian turns away from the bar, now holding two glasses ofchampagne. She scans the crowd for Edward.EXT. EQUESTRIAN CENTER - ANGLE ON EDWARD AND STUCKEYEDWARDShe met him at dinner lastnight... I like this tie.STUCKEYSo now they're best friends?Edward, this girl appears out ofnowhere and now I see her talkingto a guy whose company we're trying to buy. It's tooconvenient.EDWARDYou're being ridiculous.STUCKEYIndustrial espionage is notridiculous. Edward, how do youknow she hasn't attached herselfto you so she can bring Kross backinformation?EDWARDChrist, Bill, she's not a spy,she's a hooker. I picked her upoff Hollywood Boulevard.EXT. EQUESTRIAN CENTER - ANGLE ON VIVIANas she hear loud sudden LAUGHTER. She turns. She sees thatit's Stuckey laughing. Smiling, Vivian starts towards them withtwo glasses of champagne.EXT. EQUESTRIAN CENTER - ANGLE ON STUCKEY AND EDWARDSTUCKEYI swear to God, you are the onlymillionaire I ever heard of who'dgo looking for a goddam bargainstreetwalker!Edward sees Vivian coming.EDWARDLet's drop it, shall we?Edward turns. He smiles gently as Vivian quietly approachesand hands him his glass of champagne.A group of BUSINESSMEN are standing a short distance away.One of them calls out:MANEdward! May we have your opinionon something?EDWARD(to Vivian and Stuckey)Excuse me a moment.He moves to join the group of men. Stuckey gives Vivian abroad smile.STUCKEYHaving a good time, Vivian?VIVIANYeah. Thanks.STUCKEYAll this must be quite a changefrom Hollywood Boulevard.Vivian looks as if she's been struck.VIVIANWhat?STUCKEYIt's okay. Edward told me. Yoursecret's safe with me.Stuckey runs his hand up her arm.STUCKEY (cont'd)What do you charge, Vivian?Maybe you and I could get togetherafter Edward leaves.VIVIAN(forcing a bitter smile)Yeah. Sure. Why not. Call meat the Regent Beverly Wilshire.STUCKEYI just might do that.He moves away. Vivian turns. Edward looks up from hisconversation, sees her looking at him. He smiles, raises hisglass in a small toast. A moment. Vivian toasts him back. ??Most of us take life for granted. We know that one day we must die, but usually we picture that day as far in the future, when we are in buoyant health, death is all but unimaginable. We seldom think of it. wow gold, The days stretch out in an endless vista. So we go about our petty task, hardly aware of our listless attitude towards life.??The same lethargy, I am afraid, characterizes the use of our faculties and senses. Only the deaf appreciate hearing, only the blind realize the manifold blessings that lie in sight url=http://www.wowgoldvip.fr]wow gold[/url]. Particularly does this observation apply to those who have lost sight and hearing in adult WOW Power leveling life. But those who have never suffered impairment of sight or hearing seldom make the fullest use of these blessed faculties. Their eyes and ears take in all sights and sound hazily, without concentration, and with little appreciation. It is the same old story of not being grateful for what we conscious of health until we are ill.??I have often thought it would be a blessing if each human being were stricken blind and deaf for a few days at some wow gold time during his early adult life. Darkness would make him more appreciative of sight; silence would teach him the joys of sound. WOW Power leveling Now and then I have tested my seeing friends

من نحن ؟؟

موقع نسوة : هي شبكه عربيه تهتم بكل ما يخص المرآه وحياتها اليوميه يعمل منذ سنوات لمساعدة والمساهمه في انجاح كافة الامور الحياتيه للمرآه العربيه