2 ملعقة شاي بودرة بصل .
1 ملعقة شاي كمون ناعم .
1 ملعقة شاي بودرة الثوم .
1 ملعقة شاي بابريكا .
1 ملعقة شاي أوريغانو مجفف .
1 ملعقة شاي ملح .
½ ملعقة شاي سكر .

الطريقة :

(1) اخلطي جميع المقادير معا جيدا في اناء وضعيه في برطمان محكم الاغلاق .

Hoppi88054

معلومات Hoppi88054
إنضم
2 مارس 2009
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
It was the missed

I didn't tell my poor dad I wasn't being paid. He would not have understood, and I did not want to try to explain something that I did not yet understand myself.For three more weeks, Mike and I worked for three hours, every Saturday, for nothing. The work didn't bother me, and the routine got easier. It was the missed baseball games and not being able to afford to buy a few comic books that got to me.Rich dad stopped by at noon on the third week. We heard his truck pull up in the parking lot and sputter when the engine was turned off. He entered the store and greeted Mrs. Martin with a hug. After finding out how things were going in the store, he reached into the ice-cream freezer, pulled out two bars, paid for them, and signalled to Mike and me."Let's go for a walk boys.""So is there an answer?" asked Mike.dog clothing, "Yes," said rich dad. dog clothes wholesale "Learn to use your emotions to think, not think with your emotions. When you boys mastered your emotions, first by agreeing to work for free,dog apparel, I knew there was hope. When you again resisted your emotions when I tempted you with more money, pet clothes, you were again learning to think in spite of being emotionally charged. pet clothing, That's the first step.""Why is that step so important" I asked.We crossed the street, dodging a few cars, and walked across a large grassy field, where a few adults were playing softball. Sitting down at a remote picnic table, he handed Mike and me the ice-cream bars."How's it going boys?""OK," Mike said.I nodded in agreement."Learn anything yet?" rich dad asked.Mike and I looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders and shook our heads in unison.Avoiding One of Life's Biggest Traps

براءة حلم

معلومات براءة حلم
إنضم
11 يونيو 2008
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
I didn't tell my poor dad I wasn't being paid. He would not have understood, and I did not want to try to explain something that I did not yet understand myself.For three more weeks, Mike and I worked for three hours, every Saturday, for nothing. The work didn't bother me, and the routine got easier. It was the missed baseball games and not being able to afford to buy a few comic books that got to me.Rich dad stopped by at noon on the third week. We heard his truck pull up in the parking lot and sputter when the engine was turned off. He entered the store and greeted Mrs. Martin with a hug. After finding out how things were going in the store, he reached into the ice-cream freezer, pulled out two bars, paid for them, and signalled to Mike and me."Let's go for a walk boys.""So is there an answer?" asked Mike.dog clothing, "Yes," said rich dad. dog clothes wholesale "Learn to use your emotions to think, not think with your emotions. When you boys mastered your emotions, first by agreeing to work for free,dog apparel, I knew there was hope. When you again resisted your emotions when I tempted you with more money, pet clothes, you were again learning to think in spite of being emotionally charged. pet clothing, That's the first step.""Why is that step so important" I asked.We crossed the street, dodging a few cars, and walked across a large grassy field, where a few adults were playing softball. Sitting down at a remote picnic table, he handed Mike and me the ice-cream bars."How's it going boys?""OK," Mike said.I nodded in agreement."Learn anything yet?" rich dad asked.Mike and I looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders and shook our heads in unison.Avoiding One of Life's Biggest Traps
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

غلا روحي99

معلومات غلا روحي99
إنضم
27 نوفمبر 2008
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
Fortunately, though, Warhammer Online keeps the quest story short and to the point and injects a sizable dose of humor into the mix. wow goldIt"s true that there aren"t a lot of story elements that play out beyond the confines of the quest giver"s text box, and the few that do bring up some distracting quest options during particularly dangerous moments, but the overall effect of the quest story has an immediate and direct sort of relevance to the overall war between the various races and that helps to set the stage for the bigger rewards of PVP and RVR gameplayMythic has always promoted their Tome of Knowledge as a truly revolutionary feature that uses information about the world and data about your performance as a major wow goldcomponent of gameplay.We freely admit that years of listening to developers overemphasize the importance of peripheral features left us feeling a bit cynical about these wow gold claims for the Tome of Knowledge, but a few week"s play has convinced us that the Tome is every bit as compelling and unique as Mythic has claimed. The Tome of Knowledge is basically what it says it is — a large compendium of information about the game world and your activities. At the most basic level, it tells you where you"ve been and what you"ve accomplished.That"s huge enough by itself, not simply for the way it feeds your vanity over wow goldthe number of beastmen you"ve killed, but also for the way it points you towards specific objectives that you haven"t yet obtained. And since completing objectives gives you real, practical rewards, in the form of extra experience or cash, there"s a strong draw to seek them out.

سحاب الملح

مصممة بلقيس
معلومات سحاب الملح
إنضم
21 سبتمبر 2008
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
للريح...للمطر
طيب مو البابريكا هي نفسها الفلفل الأحمر!!!!!!!

خساره نفسي اصلحها بس صعبه اشتري بودرة ثوم او بصل ومااستخدم منها غير ملعقه!!!
الباقي بيطيح في كبدي...............وانا محب الإسراف!!!

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.

من نحن ؟؟

موقع نسوة : هي شبكه عربيه تهتم بكل ما يخص المرآه وحياتها اليوميه يعمل منذ سنوات لمساعدة والمساهمه في انجاح كافة الامور الحياتيه للمرآه العربيه